I'm a little late in starting this, but still thought it would be a good idea. Better late than never =).
As of today I am 18 weeks and 6 days. I will officially be 19 weeks tomorrow.
I'm not sure why the ticker says I'm 20 weeks. It all gets a little confusing to me, but I just go by what the doctor tells us.
I sent an email out yesterday, but for those that I may have missed, here's a recap:
Mannix and I had our 4th appointment this morning. I am 18 weeks along now. I will be 19 weeks this Wednesday. So far so good. We heard the baby's heart rate today and it was beating a good 155 bpm (beats per minute). I have been experiencing cramping and the doctor says its normal - the uterus is growing (growing pains). She did do an ultrasound as well just make sure the cramping wasn't anything more serious.
During our last appointment, doctor asked us if we wanted to know the sex of the baby. Of course, dad-to-be, as excited as he is, wanted to find out. At that time, doctor said the baby looks like its a BOY, but is not 100% sure yet. This time however, she tried looking again and said she "couldn't see anything between the legs" -implying that it is a GIRL, but again, she is not sure. I've had a very strong feeling from day one that this baby is, indeed a BOY, but we shall see what God blesses us with. Neither of us have a preference as to the sex of the baby. We just want this little one to be healthy.
We have another appointment this Wednesday with a different doctor that I see for gestational diabetes. We are expecting an ultrasound on Wed and hopefully it'll be a 3D ultrasound. My mom says we should just wait and see because we aren't supposed to find out, but like I said. Dad -to-be is waaaay to excited to wait until we meet this baby in June.
That's all for now. Keep you guys posted!
I hope everyone's New Year is off to a great start. I hope to see you guys soon!
As of today I am 18 weeks and 6 days. I will officially be 19 weeks tomorrow.
I'm not sure why the ticker says I'm 20 weeks. It all gets a little confusing to me, but I just go by what the doctor tells us.
I sent an email out yesterday, but for those that I may have missed, here's a recap:
Mannix and I had our 4th appointment this morning. I am 18 weeks along now. I will be 19 weeks this Wednesday. So far so good. We heard the baby's heart rate today and it was beating a good 155 bpm (beats per minute). I have been experiencing cramping and the doctor says its normal - the uterus is growing (growing pains). She did do an ultrasound as well just make sure the cramping wasn't anything more serious.
During our last appointment, doctor asked us if we wanted to know the sex of the baby. Of course, dad-to-be, as excited as he is, wanted to find out. At that time, doctor said the baby looks like its a BOY, but is not 100% sure yet. This time however, she tried looking again and said she "couldn't see anything between the legs" -implying that it is a GIRL, but again, she is not sure. I've had a very strong feeling from day one that this baby is, indeed a BOY, but we shall see what God blesses us with. Neither of us have a preference as to the sex of the baby. We just want this little one to be healthy.
We have another appointment this Wednesday with a different doctor that I see for gestational diabetes. We are expecting an ultrasound on Wed and hopefully it'll be a 3D ultrasound. My mom says we should just wait and see because we aren't supposed to find out, but like I said. Dad -to-be is waaaay to excited to wait until we meet this baby in June.
That's all for now. Keep you guys posted!
I hope everyone's New Year is off to a great start. I hope to see you guys soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment