Thursday, April 2, 2009

10 weeks to go!

So it's been awhile since I've updated everyone on our pregnancy. The combination of being busy and lazy and tired doesn't help =)

I am officially 30 weeks pregnant (as of yesterday). I have about 5 weeks of work left before I go on my long awaited maternity leave. I can't wait.

So what have we been up to?

Well.. Mannix moved in, so we're staying at my/our place full-time now. Moving is very time consuming, even though its just one person moving in. We needed to be buy stuff for our new kitchen =) and get situated with everything. We're still not done, but it's okay. It'll be a slow process. And, in the midst of all of this, we're planning the baby shower, have doctor's appointments and work, so we're definitely busy. The third-trimester fatigue has also set in. It feels like the first trimester all over again.

Despite all of this, baby girl is healthy and moving like crazy. Some days I wonder what she's doing in there. We did do the 3D ultrasound a couple of weeks ago, so I'll share pictures soon. It was a nice experience, but baby girl was sleeping most of the time. We did get to see a little smile on her face though. We also had our follow-up appointment with the Perinatologist and my placenta has moved, so we're happy about that. I can go back to all of my normal activity, which includes exercising. I started my prenatal yoga dvd last night. Yoga is weird! but it felt good. Mannix did it with me, which was kinda funny, but also nice.

Hopefully by this point, most of you have received your baby shower invitations. I forgot to include a map in the first bunch I sent out, so I'll either be posting it here or emailing those who don't have it... and you can always call Mannix or myself if you need help with directions.

Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment