Sunday, April 26, 2009

Baby Shower!!!!!

We had our baby shower yesterday and had a very good turnout. It was estimated that there were about 200 people there!

Mannix and I would like to thank our families for hosting the shower. Both our parents and siblings did so much for us yesterday and in preparation for the party.

We also want to thank EVERYONE that showed up (and those that were there in spirit). It was great seeing everyone and we hope that everyone enjoyed themselves. We just apologize that we were not able to spend too much time with everyone. Both Mannix and I were all over the place yesterday. =)

Words cannot even begin to express the gratitude we feel to all of those that have shown support throughout this whole pregnancy. Your presence (and well wishes) yesterday was all that we asked for, so THANK YOU! This little girl is already so very loved.

It was great seeing old faces and meeting a lot of new ones.

We'll be spending majority of today opening presents! I have to wait til our parents come over before I can even start. Everyone was too tired yesterday to even begin opening presents.

Also, if you happen to have any pictures from yesterday, please email/share them with us. We did not get the opportunity to take too many pictures.

Once again... THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Theresa and Mannix,
    I'm so sorry I could not come yesterday. The wedding that Jerry and I coordinated took longer than expected. HOWEVER, I'll be mailing my gift out to you. I'm so excited you have this blog (I'm a blog freak too) LOL! Here's mine http://thebernatfamily.typepad.com and I'm linking yours to mine so I can keep updated with your pregnancy. I'm looking forward to meeting your sweet precious baby girl :D

    Analiza

    ReplyDelete